Saturday 2 August 2014

My Skin Care Saviour

This product is not a secret, bloggers and vloggers everywhere have been praising this beacon of light for a long time now...but now it's my turn. Finally I have listened to the masses and joined in the La Roche-Posay "Effaclar Duo" team, and boy does it feel good to be on board!


Ever since turning 18 I have struggled with my skin (I know, great timing), which is why I was unbelievably delighted to get my mits on a product which actually showed results. Be warned, these results aren't immediate, which is always a bummer, but with a bit of dedication it's a sure winner.



It claims to be "corrective and unclogging anti-imperfection care". The consistency is quite like a watery lotion, and I use a pea size amount for each section of my face before moisturising in the evening. With the price tag of £15.50 from boots, and for the amount actually you receive compared to the amount required, I really do think that it's a bargain. For me, this is a new staple to my daily routine.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Catriona
x x x

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear! It's been a while! I see you haven't updated as well. How are you? I've been on long blog hiatus and I've just recently redesigned my blog & tried to get back to it and writing again. Now reconnecting to long time blogger friends I've been following since then, like you. Hope you're doing well and that this message still reaches you. Keep in touch! :)

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [FOOD] Ultimate Taste Test: Super Scoops Premium Vegan Ice Cream VLOG
    ✨ [LIFESTYLE] Can You Ditch Shampoo? #TakeAShowerWithUs with Hairstory New Wash
    ✨ [TECH] Why Oppo F1s is the Best Camera Phone to Capture Summer #OOTD Photos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments =) They brighten up my day!