Wednesday 7 November 2012

Let me introduce myself...

As you may have come to realise by the title of this blog, my name is Catriona. I have just graduated University and have been thinking of a way to continue exercising my brain cells.

Then the thought came to mind...it may be time to lose my blogging virginity. It's perfect! I can share my passion for all things beauty (passion more or less meaning obsession in this case), which not only provides me with a great excuse to try out new products and share my opinions on them, but also allows me to continue writing! Therefore, expect to see many a blog post reviewing different products ranging from make up, to hair and skin care and so on!

While this blog will be primarily beauty based, I will also no doubt throw in a few cheeky posts about other aspects of life as I will soon be travelling around Australia for a year. So you may hear about some of my Aussie adventure, hope that's okay!

Now we're introduced, I'm excited to get started!

Catriona
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments =) They brighten up my day!